7 Celebrities with Rainbow Hair and How to Dye
Hey, My beauties. It’s Monday again and how about your weekend? I have been to the cinema and enjoyed a wonderful film. As usual, I dressed up in a leisure wear for the film, and was shocked to see a girls at the cinema as the color of her hair is very eye-catching. My friend stared at her for a few seconds without moving. Soooooo, I also want to make a change with my hair and after collocating relevant information, I cannot help sharing them with all of you.
You know, many celebrities have tried ombe hair styles and they say blonds have the most fun, brunettes are the smartest ( don’t hurry this thing, I will show you in the later blog article) and redheads are wild, but what about blue, purple and greenheads? And have you thought outside the box or the bottle, why not dye your hair with the seven colors of the rainbow? NO HESITATION HERE, some of the celebrities have taken some steps. The following pictures definitely deserve your quick look.
Do you still want to have a rainbow colored hair now? If your answer is YES, keep reading and I will share my pro tips with you all. It’s way easier than it seems if you know exactly what you are doing.
1. It’s certain that one bowl for each color is necessary.
2. Use a plastic tablecloth to protect your table being destroyed by the complex color.
3. A bottle of conditioner with high quality is indispensible and products containing a combination of herbs are preferred. Otherwise, you will need to wear a pair of plastic gloves when you are doing the dye.
4. Mix the conditioner with each color and the dosage is determined by your needs.
5. Brush your hair extensions so that there is no tangle anymore before you start the meaningful job.
6. Dye each piece of hair extensions with the exact color you want and pay attention that when you finish one color, separate it from others in order to avoid interacting.
7. Wash your colored hair extension with shampoo and dry them with mild wind. Exposing in the sunshine immediately is harmful to the extension.
Here is the video that YouTube guru sebastiansimonxo dyed her rainbow colored ombre hair extensions and if you are still puzzled about the process, you can go to check it out. Hope you like this article and I will be very happy if it can give you some reference and help. The following are the hot-sale human hair extensions which can be applied for hair dyeing. The only difference among them is the length.
16 Inch Blonde Straight Clip In Hair Extensions 95g USS613a16as low as $83
18 Inch Blonde Straight Clip In Hair Extensions 100g USS613a18as low as $96
20 Inch Blonde Straight Clip In Hair Extensions 115g USS613a20as low as $119
Related Video Here