How to Dip Dye Your Hair at Home with Three Different Styles
With summer comes, beautiful you must consider changing a fabulous new hair color. However, many problems like high prices and old color choices may trouble you. So why not try hair extensions 613A# and DIY dye them at home to show your unique color inspirations and fashion taste. They will not only bring you a great sense of accomplishment, but also make your hair look longer and thicker. More color and fresh styles, no doubt you will become the focus of street.
Actually, hair dye is not as hard as we thought. With appropriate tools and some basic knowledge, you can absolutely dye them at home. Now, I will introduce three different hair color styles can be easily handled.
1. Hair extensions
The extensions I chose were the 22 Inch 220g 613A# White Blonde for DIY Dying. To satisfy different requirements, we also provide other length and weight. More importantly, this hair extension can be re-dyed.
A set of extensions includes;
One 8″ wide wefts (4 clips)
One 7″ wide wefts (4 clips)
Two 6″ wide wefts (3 clips)
Four 2″ wide wefts (1 clip)
and 2 spare clips
2. Necessary tools
- Latex gloves to protect hands
- A bowl for mixing
- An applicator brush
- A white conditioner
- The hair color you choose (the brands are up to you)
Dying the Hair Extensions
FIRST STYLE- Dying Extensions of Single Color
1. Mix the hair color with conditioner in the bowl to make it a little lighter. Depending on how light you want the color to be and how much of hair you are coloring, this will probably end up by being enough to color your whole head. During the process, you can test it on the paper towel or foil to make sure it is the one you want.
2. Well brush the extensions with a soft comb. Then apply the color evenly and make sure hair is well saturated. Let it process for 15-20 minutes or whatever the hair color manufacturer recommends. After that, rinse the hair gently with COOL water around 30℃ without shampoo.
3. When they are dry naturally, all your work has been done. Then enjoy your beautiful hair color~
SECOND STYLE- Dying Extensions of Rainbow Color
Amazing rainbow hair color is also possible to be dyed at home. The steps are same as dying single color. However, you have to separate hair extensions into many small wisps firstly. And then dye them with different color. The finial beautiful effect will surprise you.
THIRD STYLE- Dying Extensions of Ombre Effect
Though the theory and steps are similar, dealing with more than one color to get natural ombre effect is much more difficult. You need to be very careful about the color proportion. Or you can try the customize service, to leave this complex work to our professional hairstylist.
1. The first step is same, making the colors you want. But this time, besides the colors you want to have, you should also prepare one color the same as your own hair.
2. Brush extensions gently with a soft comb. Then apply the one of your hair color evenly and leave it for around 20 mins. You must notice to try to taper the color down, so that it will not create a harsh line against the next color. After it is done, rinse well in lukewarm water without shampoo. Please hold it upside down to avoid staining the rest of the hair.
3. Dry the extensions with towel simply. Following you must be very careful about the color mix. I suggest you can use some of the dye diluted with conditioner and some are not. Start from the dark one, dyeing next to the first color. And then use the light one at ends of the extensions to achieve a natural ombre look.
4. Waiting for another 20 mins, and then rinse them out. When they are dry, you can wear them and make various hairstyles.
If you have more color ideas and some tips on hair dye, please contact us. We will be very happy to share your wonderful works and great experiences with more hair-loving girls.